piątek, 9 września 2011

Brightening up our master bedroom decor


Guest post written by Nancy Lancaster
The other day I came home from work and changed out of my office clothes and realized that our bedroom is just so dark. It's very wintry and downright depressing, the deep reds that I've picked out for the decor. So I decided that I'm going to make a change and redecorate the room with much brighter colors. I think bright colors might also be more calming and let me relax to get ready for a good night's sleep. So I'm working on picking out the things that I'm going to redecorate with.
I'm thinking that white with some soft greens as accent colors might be the best for my room. I've seen a few rooms done in those colors and I really like them. I was looking online to find a comforter along these lines to start out the decor with. While I was doing that, I saw the site http://HOMEPROIMPROVEMENT.com. I thought that it might be good to use it to lay down some much more neutral carpeting in the room.

I think that my master bedroom is going to work out as my new calming retreat, exactly what it should be.

Brak komentarzy: